We value your confidentiality. ThinkAisle, Inc. (“ThinkAisle,” “us,” or “we”) provides this privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) to explain who we are, how we collect, use, and share your personal information, and your data protection rights to better protect your privacy.
When this Privacy Statement is in effect:
- who visit our website, including ThinkAisle Marketplace, at https://www.ThinkAisle.com (the “Website”).
- who visit or interact with our social media pages.
- who sends us communications (including by email and phone) about our events, products, and services?
- and who attend or otherwise participate in our events.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to any personal information processed by ThinkAisle when you purchase and use the ThinkAisle cloud-based enterprise resourcing platform and related services. See our Platform Privacy Statement for more information.
This Privacy Statement addresses specific requirements that may apply depending on your location and the applicable data protection laws. Please see the heading “Supplemental region-specific privacy requirements” for more information.
- If you want to read a specific section of this Privacy Statement, you can do so most easily by clicking on the appropriate link below.
- Information about you
- Personal information used by ThinkAisle Personal information shared by ThinkAisle Data retention Third-party links
- Minors’ Privacy Rights
- Modifications to this Privacy Statement
- Getting in touch with us
- Additional regional privacy requirements
Information About You ThinkAisle Collects Data. Voluntarily Provided Information We Collect Personal Information Based On The Context Of Your Interaction With ThinkAisle And The Services.
We collect personal information that is required to provide you with the Services you have requested. Some of this personal information is provided to us directly by you, such as
- when you enter your details or contact us via the Services, or when you request support via the Services.
- We may collect the following types of personal information: Business contact information, such as your name, contact information, country, job title, and company;
- details of any communication you have sent us;
- marketing preferences;
- and any other information you voluntarily provide to us. You have the option of not providing personal information.
Usage and Device Data are Collected Automatically
When you visit the Services, we collect information automatically from your web browser, mobile device, or another device, just like other websites.
This information may be considered personal information in some countries.
This information may include your IP address, browser type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, another browser history, platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on specific pages, the date and time of your visits, and other device-related information.
Our collection of this information, which is described in greater detail below, enables us to provide you with more personalized, high-quality services and to track your use of the Services.
Some of this information may be outdated.
Additional Sources of Information
We may obtain personal information about you from business partners, contractors, suppliers, and marketing service providers who are legally allowed to share this information with us.
We and third-party service providers we work with may combine information we collect from you over time and across the Services with information obtained from other sources.
allows us to improve the overall accuracy and completeness of your personal information and tailor our interactions with you.
Personal information may also be collected from third parties such as social networks, payment processors, product vendors, and other partners.
We collect this information so that we can provide you with our products and services, establish, maintain, and support your use of the Services, and communicate with you by the terms of this policy.
Other Technologies and Cookies
When you visit the Services, we use tracking technologies to automatically collect certain technical information from your web browser, mobile device, or another device.
See our Cookie Notice for more information on the types of cookies we use, why we use them, and how you can control them.
General information about how ThinkAisle uses personal information may use the above-mentioned personal information for one or more of the following purposes (each a “Business Purpose”):
•To carry out or meet the purpose for which you provided the information (for example, to share your product and service information).
•To understand how our Services are used and to improve them so that content is presented most effectively for you.
•to include specific features or functionalities on.
Third-party service providers (“Advertisers”) serve advertisements or collect data on our behalf across the internet and on the Services. Some of these Advertisers may collect personal information about your visits to our Services and interactions with our products and services to tailor marketing messages on the Services or other sites, trigger real-time interactions, customize the Services, or enhance your profile.
Processing legal basis
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will vary depending on the type of personal information and the context in which it is collected.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only if you have given us your consent, if we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or if the processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also be required by law to collect personal information.
International Data Transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the one in which you reside. These countries may have data protection laws that differ from your country’s laws and, in some cases, are less protective.
ThinkAisle is headquartered in the United States, and the Services are primarily managed from here. This means that when we collect your personal information, we will process it in the United States.
Our service providers, who process personal information to assist us in providing the Services, may be located anywhere in the world. We have put in place appropriate safeguards, including entering Standard Contractual Clauses approved by European Union and UK authorities where necessary, to ensure that your personal information is kept secure.
Visitors from the UK and the EU have special rights.
You may be entitled to the following data protection rights:
- to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information
- to object to the o processing of your personal information, to request that the limit processing of your personal information, or to request the portability of your personal information.
- Again, you can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided and opt-out of marketing communications we send you.
- This right can be exercised by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
- To opt out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the information provided under the heading “Contacting us” above.
- Similarly, if we collected and processed your personal information with your permission, you can withdraw your permission at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing we performed before your withdrawal, nor on the processing of your personal information performed in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority regarding our collection and use of your personal information. Please use the following website for EEA residents: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members. Residents in the United Kingdom should contact the ICO, whose contact information can be found at ico.org.uk.
By applying data protection laws, we respond to all requests from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights. If you request to exercise any of the rights listed above, we may require verification of your identity before responding.
Any requests to exercise the aforementioned rights should be directed to privacy@ThinkAisle.com. ThinkAisle, Inc. is the data controller of your personal information and can be reached using the contact information provided in this Privacy Statement.