Inventory Management and Control
Keep track of your items, avoid stockouts, make prompt reorders, and get notified for low stock level whenever sales and purchases are made. Manage inventory across multiple warehouses all in one place.
Benefits of Inventory Management and Control
Here are just a few of the benefits of Inventory Management and Control solution.
- Increase Warehouse Accuracy
- Improve Turnover and Availability
- Reduce Inventory Levels
- Reduce Write-Offs
- Real time Visibility
- Improve Relationships
- Increase Sales
- Increase Transparency
- Boost Employee Efficiency
- Improve Delivery Performance
- Shorten Lead Times
- Reduce Over-Times
Reduce the time it takes to lookup inventory and improve customer service. Quickly look up items based on description, product number, group, manufacturer, location, or category. Full item details will then be displayed for items that match your search criteria.
Customer Specific Order Portal
Having a self-serve model increases ordering efficiency by reducing and streamlining communication. Give customers access to our system so they can see what’s on hand, what’s available, what’s allocated, and place their own purchase orders.
User Access Permissions
Your customer permissions can be set up according to your organization’s needs. You can give them full access, limited access or no access to your inventory system. Giving customers any variation of access has improved our clients’ customer service levels by up to 30%.
Inventory Management and Control Features
- Cloud Based Access
- Cycle Counting
- Inventory Movement – Stock Adjustment
- Inventory Visibility – Item List, Product Details, Variants or Reference fields
- Items Grouping or Kitting – Item Groups and Kitting
- Re-Order and Replenishment
- Reports – Inventory Details Report, Reorder Report, Inventory Stock On Hand Report, Location Report